rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I wonder

In past few hours, I was asking myself, where am I going, what am I going to do, how is it going to work - with unpreferred profession. Most of ppl will say, " no matter what and how is your profession, you are HAVING a job. There's many graduated students outside whose still not getting any jobs". Well, in this case, I agreed. No argument. But in my case, I don't know.. I mean, this condition is still okay for now, maybe this okay-condition can last till end of this year..haha I guess.. or maybe longer. Changing profession from engineering to financing - it sounds not so bad rite? But this changing involves my dream, my ambition, my personal thinking.

I always dreaming of being an engineer; telecommunication engineer. I want it very much. And I'm still waiting for any chances to come. But for now, I need to take everything in positive ways and always telling myself; this is your job, your own job, do your job with full of sincere. Take this as an experience. If there's a rezeki, it will come. But if not, well..good luck. haha.. But just live your life!
Hopefully.

1 comments:

fet3 said...

huhu... sorry disturb.. once i have a friend, and she always told me "rezeki tu ada, cuma cepat atau lambat je".. mm..for now, do your job with full commitment but never forget about your dreams. salam...

Post a Comment